MANVEL DENTAL & IMPLANT CENTER SERVICES
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve! We provide comprehensive treatment planning, and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by offering the highest-quality dental care. By providing a team of professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed employees, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence, and overall quality of life!
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
Dental Implants are titanium posts that are placed into your bone and act like similar to the roots of your teeth. They help maintain your bone structure, closely representing your natural teeth, and offering you confidence in your smile.
Dental implants are strong and durable and will last many years. On occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear.
Reasons for dental implants:
Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
Restore a patient’s confident smile.
Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
Restore or enhance facial tissues.
Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
- All digital dental X-rays (including 3D digital imaging)
- Composite (tooth-colored) fillings
- Crown and bridge root canals
- Full exams and cleanings
- Preventative dental services
- Complete Dentures
- Deluxe Dentures
- Hybrid Dentures
- Immediate Dentures
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Snap-On Dentures
- Have teeth replaced by inserting dental implants.
- Have bone grafts done in preparation for dental implants.
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anesthesia.
- Have a jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumor diagnosed, removed and reconstructed.
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic(corrective jaw) surgery.
- Have your jaw joint(s) repaired with TMJ surgery.
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery.
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma.
- Home Treatments & Oral Devices
- Oral Surgery